    "Failed to migrate dependent packages." Anyone know why this error is
    occuring, or how to fix it. I am sorta stuck on that one of the new hotfixes
    broke it, for it has always worked for me before. Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpeC5Sb3g=?=, Jul 4, 2006

  2. It sounds a though everything that the software is dependent on isn't
    installed on the machine - if you know that it really is, perhaps you need
    to re-boot in order for it to be recognized. Also, do note that often all
    the updates isn't updating right away, sometimes it can take several
    re-boots over a couple of days in my experience before you have everything
    in place.

    Check with the product home site, or any Readme's for info on what
    dependencies it relies on for a successful installation to complete.

    Tony. . .

    "Trix.Rox" <> wrote in message
    > I just did a clean install of Windows XP x64. After that I installed all

    my
    > proper drivers (mostly nvidia) and I updated completely with Windows

    Update.
    > In addition to Windows Update hotfixes, I wanted to install the scalable
    > networking pack. See here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=912222 for

    more

    Tony Sperling, Jul 4, 2006