    but would like
    a pointer to the package itself. (Yes I have searched and yes I have tried
    my best before asking)
    Nettransplant, Dec 23, 2003

  2. I'm not aware of a download unless you are a MSDN member, but you can order
    a trial copy at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    "Nettransplant" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to tackle Small Business Server 2003 and am looking for the 6
    > month trial version
    > which I hope is available by download from MS. I have found the 1635a

    course

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 23, 2003

  3. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Dec 23, 2003
  4. Done. Thanks. page says product not shipping till end of December.

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]