    I looked at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555073
    all docs are about migrating to SBS not from SBS
    Thanks a lot
    =?Utf-8?B?PFNCUzIwMDM+?=, Nov 16, 2006

  2. <SBS2003> wrote:

    >SBS made things easy with its wizards! We recently got 2 new servers to
    >move
    >out of SBS 2003 1 DC and 1 exchange is there is a helpful document I can
    >follow to move AD, GPO, printers,.. I’m naming same domain name on the
    >new
    >2k3 box any easy way not to join client again to the new DC
    >I looked at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555073
    >all docs are about migrating to SBS not from SBS
    >Thanks a lot

    You might want to post to an SBS newsgroup, rather than this 64-bit one.

    Also, this may be too late now - but the most cost-effective route away
    from SBS to a regular enterprise is the Transition Pack.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    ---------------------------------------
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Nov 16, 2006

  3. Trans pack is to unlock SBS to work with more CAL not to move it to new server
    if any1 here did this i would like feedback about it ... i was thinking to
    user ADMT for move users from sbs to new 2k3 ... Thx

    =?Utf-8?B?PFNCUzIwMDM+?=, Nov 16, 2006
  4. Steve gave you good advice. Please repost in the SBS newsgroup. But also,
    www.sbsmigration.com is strongly recommended. As is the purchase of a good
    Server 2003 book since you won't have your SBS wizards.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 16, 2006