    authenticated.

    Does anyone have an idea?

    Thanks.

    dimon, Jan 9, 2006

  2. dimon

    Guest

    On 9 Jan 2006 13:15:59 -0800, dimon wrote:
    > Hi All!
    >
    > I have this annoying problem on my new Small Business Server 2003
    > network...
    > Outlook keeps asking me for username and password to log into the
    > Echange. It would accept the information and the Outlook will work for
    > a little while then go off-line again and again ask for the Username
    > and Password. I don't get it... The User on the workstation is logged
    > in on the domain and thinking logically Outlook should not be asking
    > the same question about authentication if the machine is already
    > authenticated.
    >
    > Does anyone have an idea?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You've been cracked.

    --
    greymaus

    , Jan 9, 2006

  3. dimon

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi All!
    >
    > I have this annoying problem on my new Small Business Server 2003
    > network...
    > Outlook keeps asking me for username and password to log into the
    > Echange. It would accept the information and the Outlook will work for
    > a little while then go off-line again and again ask for the Username
    > and Password. I don't get it... The User on the workstation is logged
    > in on the domain and thinking logically Outlook should not be asking
    > the same question about authentication if the machine is already
    > authenticated.
    >
    > Does anyone have an idea?

    If your computer is part of the domain, and you have your SBS Box
    running DHCP and DNS and it's setup properly, your computer should point
    to the SBS box for DNS and only the SBS box. If this is the case, then
    your outlook should be able to authenticate against the SBS box without
    any problem. Issues like you are seeing are often DHCP Scope Items and
    DNS related.

    Since the SBS Domain and the Exchange are integrated, and since your
    workstation is part of the SBS domain, Outlook should not be asking for
    your password once you click remember my password.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Jan 9, 2006