    will be available in September.
    Let us hope they are also for x64 Vista.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 8, 2006

  2. I am using a VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller, which is fully supported
    on Vista x64, so I am ok for now. Vista x86 supports my SB Live! 5.1 card, I
    guess its all good here.
    --
    http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa [ActiveWin], Sep 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    I have SBLive! 24-bit as my onboard sound controller!
    I really hope this RC1 driver is signed so there will be no issues when I
    decide to move to Vista x64 on this machine.
    Nice to know that they're working on it.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 8, 2006