    certification for MCSE 2000 will be retired in december
    of these year.is This true?
    SB can help me?

    Juan, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Juan

    aaa Guest

    Let me have a think about that one and will let you know

    aaa, Nov 26, 2004

  3. Juan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Juan climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Someone can tell me about when the exams for MCSE 2000
    > will be retired.
    > I´m MCP in windows 2000 professional, and i´m going to
    > get the next exam(win 2000 server), and i´m worry because
    > sb told me that the exams in order to get the
    > certification for MCSE 2000 will be retired in december
    > of these year.is This true?
    > SB can help me?

    Who is SB?

    JaR
    Non-SB Thug

    JaR, Nov 26, 2004
  4. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Juan climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> Someone can tell me about when the exams for MCSE 2000
    >> will be retired.
    >> I´m MCP in windows 2000 professional, and i´m going to
    >> get the next exam(win 2000 server), and i´m worry because
    >> sb told me that the exams in order to get the
    >> certification for MCSE 2000 will be retired in december
    >> of these year.is This true?
    >> SB can help me?

    > Who is SB?

    You asked for it...

    Sound Blaster
    Sahib Boy
    Secular Brassieres
    Silly Butts
    Sexy Boobs
    Second Base
    Sexual Buttocks

    I can see my train of thought has been derailed...

    --
    Fris "Sorry Buddy" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 26, 2004
  5. Juan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    #:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Juan climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> Someone can tell me about when the exams for MCSE 2000
    >>> will be retired.
    >>> I´m MCP in windows 2000 professional, and i´m going to
    >>> get the next exam(win 2000 server), and i´m worry because
    >>> sb told me that the exams in order to get the
    >>> certification for MCSE 2000 will be retired in december
    >>> of these year.is This true?
    >>> SB can help me?

    >> Who is SB?

    > You asked for it...
    >
    > Sound Blaster
    > Sahib Boy
    > Secular Brassieres
    > Silly Butts
    > Sexy Boobs
    > Second Base
    > Sexual Buttocks
    >
    > I can see my train of thought has been derailed...

    Sandra Bullock's
    Sexy Butt and
    Spectacular Boobs
    Seem Particularly
    Squeezable, Bud.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    Neil, Nov 26, 2004
  6. Juan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Juan" <> say in

    > Someone can tell me about when the exams for MCSE 2000
    > will be retired.
    > I´m MCP in windows 2000 professional, and i´m going to
    > get the next exam(win 2000 server), and i´m worry because
    > sb told me that the exams in order to get the
    > certification for MCSE 2000 will be retired in december
    > of these year.is This true?
    > SB can help me?

    stupid buddy is wrong...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp
    and if it ain't on da list:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.asp
    it's around for 12 months...
    Looky - it's blank...

    Neil, Nov 26, 2004
  7. Juan

    JaR Guest

    >>> Who is SB?

    >> You asked for it...
    >>
    >> Sound Blaster
    >> Sahib Boy
    >> Secular Brassieres
    >> Silly Butts
    >> Sexy Boobs
    >> Second Base
    >> Sexual Buttocks
    >>
    >> I can see my train of thought has been derailed...
    >>

    > Sandra Bullock's
    > Sexy Butt and
    > Spectacular Boobs
    > Seem Particularly
    > Squeezable, Bud.

    Silly Buggers

    JaR
    Slick Ba$tard

    JaR, Nov 26, 2004
  8. Juan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >>>
    >>> You asked for it...
    >>>
    >>> Sound Blaster
    >>> Sahib Boy
    >>> Secular Brassieres
    >>> Silly Butts
    >>> Sexy Boobs
    >>> Second Base
    >>> Sexual Buttocks
    >>>
    >>> I can see my train of thought has been derailed...
    >>>

    >> Sandra Bullock's
    >> Sexy Butt and
    >> Spectacular Boobs
    >> Seem Particularly
    >> Squeezable, Bud.
    >>

    > Silly Buggers
    >
    > JaR
    > Slick Ba$tard

    'Scuseme Bud? Sounds Bad when a Slick B@stard calls me a Silly Bugger.
    Speak Bluntley and Say, "BlastIt! Stupid Beaurocracts Sound Boring
    Spouting Bogus Streamsof Blather" See Bud? Sounds Better....

    Neil, Nov 26, 2004
  9. Juan

    JaR Guest

    > 'Scuseme Bud? Sounds Bad when a Slick B@stard calls me a Silly Bugger.
    > Speak Bluntley and Say, "BlastIt! Stupid Beaurocracts Sound Boring
    > Spouting Bogus Streamsof Blather" See Bud? Sounds Better....

    Silly Banter So Boring Save Breath.

    JaR
    Succint Bloke

    JaR, Nov 26, 2004
  10. Juan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Succint Bloke

    Furrfu; Succinct.

    JaR
    Tpyo Tug

    JaR, Nov 26, 2004
  11. Juan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >> 'Scuseme Bud? Sounds Bad when a Slick B@stard calls me a Silly Bugger.
    >> Speak Bluntley and Say, "BlastIt! Stupid Beaurocracts Sound Boring
    >> Spouting Bogus Streamsof Blather" See Bud? Sounds Better....
    >>

    > Silly Banter So Boring Save Breath.
    >
    > JaR
    > Succint Bloke

    Sounds Bland...Shouldn't Be Such Banal Sounding Bloke

    Neil, Nov 26, 2004
  12. Juan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > JaR
    > Tpyo Tug

    typocal...

    Neil, Nov 26, 2004
  13. Juan

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &

    opined:

    >>> 'Scuseme Bud? Sounds Bad when a Slick B@stard calls me a Silly

    Bugger.
    >>> Speak Bluntley and Say, "BlastIt! Stupid Beaurocracts Sound Boring
    >>> Spouting Bogus Streamsof Blather" See Bud? Sounds Better....
    >>>

    >> Silly Banter So Boring Save Breath.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Succint Bloke
    >>

    > Sounds Bland...Shouldn't Be Such Banal Sounding Bloke

    PHWEEEEEEETTT!!!!

    Ten yard penalty and loss of down for excessive re-use of words.

    Sand Bagger.

    JaR
    Zebra Thug

    JaR, Nov 26, 2004
  14. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2004
  15. Juan

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    > maybe it's displayed using a very small font, so small you can't see
    > it?

    sekrit deoder ring?

    Neil, Nov 27, 2004