    Respects from,

    Fabian Lopez
    Network+, A+, MCP
    Fabian Lopez, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Good luck tomorrow! I hope you do well. And welcome aboard.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Fabian Lopez

    TurkReno Guest

    "Fabian Lopez" <> wrote in

    > Subject: Saying Hello
    > From: "Fabian Lopez" <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst
    >
    > I wanted to say hi to everyone, My name is Fabian Lopez. I am taking
    > my 70-272 tomorrow and decided to join a newsgroup for MCDST. Wanted
    > to for a while, so I am finally here. I already passed my 70-271 and I
    > am hoping to be a member of the MCDST crowd tomorrow.
    >
    > I read a few posts and you all seem like really great people, so I
    > really hope I enjoy being here.
    >
    > Respects from,
    >
    > Fabian Lopez
    > Network+, A+, MCP

    Hello to you too Fabian!

    Congratulations and good luck.

    If you passed the 70-271 then you should do fine on the 70-272. Just
    remember to be helpful to those who helped you get to where you are here
    on the UseNet and don't violate the NDA. Helping someone with problems
    over these tests can be admired by all, as well as answering general
    questions that may arise that other MCDSTs may have.

    Welcome again!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50