    Australia
    HEY EVERYONE i am now 15!!!! since of 2 hours ago :D
    Say happy birthday

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005

  2. unholy

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    happy birthday mate. your to young... enjoy it.

    Silverstrand, Jun 26, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thanks man :D i feel good even though its 3am :|

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  4. unholy

    decius

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    Happy birthday

    decius, Jun 26, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Thanks Man... i hope i get my dremel :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  6. unholy

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Happy Birthday!!! :D

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thanks :D
    [i like this community :D]

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  8. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Happy B-day... I remember when i turned 15... oh wait that was like 8 months ago...

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol... :D 15 = good... 16 = i can now get a netbanking account! i am on my way to sucess!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  10. unholy

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    happy b-day and yeah you are young. I feel old... sob

    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Well my birthdays over this year. i am having a lan to celebrate... u can some if u want! (BYO Computer Co0ke and Food :|)

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  12. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Happy Birthday, enjoy your youth while you can, time passes by way to fast sometimes.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  13. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yesterday i was 3 :D, i learnt maths, chemistry, physics, elcrtonic stuff... and computer stuff in less then a day... man i am tried!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  14. unholy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL..I used to be that smart at one time, but I think that was in a prior life somewhere.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  15. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i was born a pregrown of a man with the iq of 500!

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  16. unholy

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    wow....happy birthday...you are probly one of the youngest admins i have seen in a long time...

    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005
  17. unholy

    Genaio

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Happy B-Day unholy. Silv3r stop acting like your an oldtimer. Your only 18.

    Genaio, Jun 27, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    thx, i am a admin and proud of it... but i am a forma spam overlord... and i tend to change my ways :D, Sliv3r is high thats all :D jking
    Young Admin = Skilled Elder :D just kidding

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  19. unholy

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    OK, I'll play along....Happy Birthday dude.

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005
  20. unholy

    ZAK18

    Joined: