    cannot admin our servers effectively left handed.

    I cannot believe this is happening.

    Roger
    Roger Mkintry, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Roger Mkintry

    Jtyc Guest

    > My hand was sawed off last week by mistake and now I
    > cannot admin our servers effectively left handed.
    > I cannot believe this is happening.

    You've got no arm!
    Jtyc, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Roger Mkintry

    anonymous Guest

    Next time move your hand out of the way. DUMBASS!

    anonymous, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Roger Mkintry

    Beoweolf Guest

    Same thing happened to a famous pianist...instead of complaining and
    lamenting what he could no longer do; he went into therapy, learned how to
    use the remaining hand...then found, wrote and commissioned music for a
    one-handed pianist. He went on to perform in public once again.

    The brain is the thing, not the hand...can't be admin, then become an
    instructor!

    "Roger Mkintry" <> wrote in message
    > My hand was sawed off last week by mistake and now I
    > cannot admin our servers effectively left handed.
    >
    > I cannot believe this is happening.
    >
    > Roger

    ---
    Beoweolf, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Roger Mkintry

    kpg Guest

    "Roger Mkintry" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\139241.htm (8/3/2004 2:00:02 PM) #
    > My hand was sawed off last week by mistake and now I
    > cannot admin our servers effectively left handed.
    >
    > I cannot believe this is happening.
    >
    > Roger

    Use your feet.
    kpg, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Roger Mkintry

    kpg Guest

    > The brain is the thing, not the hand...can't be admin, then become an
    > instructor!

    LOL
    kpg, Aug 3, 2004
  7. Roger Mkintry

    JaR Guest

    Beoweolf wrote:

    > Same thing happened to a famous pianist...instead of complaining and
    > lamenting what he could no longer do; he went into therapy, learned how to
    > use the remaining hand...then found, wrote and commissioned music for a
    > one-handed pianist. He went on to perform in public once again.
    >
    > The brain is the thing, not the hand...can't be admin, then become an
    > instructor!

    Know the difference between Def Leppard and a Thanksgiving turkey?
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    The turkey has *two* drumsticks.

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 3, 2004
  8. Roger Mkintry

    billyw Guest

    arm-agedin-it

    billyw, Aug 3, 2004
  9. Roger Mkintry

    Jtyc Guest

    > arm-agedin-it

    Love you like a bong baby come and get it on.
    Jtyc, Aug 3, 2004
  10. Roger Mkintry

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Roger Mkintry" <> wrote in

    > My hand was sawed off last week by mistake and now I
    > cannot admin our servers effectively left handed.
    >
    > I cannot believe this is happening.
    >
    > Roger

    was it the "lucky arm"?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 4, 2004
  11. Roger Mkintry

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:OvqlKxYeEHA.2532
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Use your feet.

    and...dance...like a dancing machine...

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 4, 2004
  12. Roger Mkintry

    eddiec Guest

    in other words, you have an MCSE

    :)

    eddiec, Aug 4, 2004
  13. Roger Mkintry

    Ben Guest

    "Roger Mkintry" <> wrote in message
    > My hand was sawed off last week by mistake

    Which limb did you mean to saw off then?

    And I believe the correct grammar would be sawn off, not sawed off!
    Ben, Aug 4, 2004
  14. Roger Mkintry

    Ben Guest

    > was it the "lucky arm"?
    >
    > --
    > Rowdy Yates
    > ---

    Damn, if that happened to me, I might actually have to have sex with my
    misses!
    Ben, Aug 4, 2004
  15. Roger Mkintry

    JC Guest