    Also could anyone identify who did this version?, here is the link if you
    want to listen,

    http://www.steal-life.com/slideshows/133carlosclarke.html

    berksposter, Oct 18, 2004

  2. berksposter

    Jamco Guest

    save the swf file from the website, get a flash decompiler, and then maybe
    you could get it out of there.

    Jamco, Oct 18, 2004

  3. berksposter

    Scraggy Guest

    berksposter wrote:
    > Is it possible to save the "backing" music on a website?
    >
    > I've been to a photography website with photos by Bob Carlos Clarke
    > and there is some backing music (a version of the Squeeze track "Take
    > me I'm yours") to a slide show of his photos, I'd like to save this
    > if possible, is there a way to do it?, I've saved it using a mike
    > from the speakers, but obviously this isn't very satisfactory.
    >
    > Also could anyone identify who did this version?, here is the link if
    > you want to listen,
    >
    > http://www.steal-life.com/slideshows/133carlosclarke.html

    Well. it does say "Music - The Droyds - Take me I'm Yours" on the page or am
    I missing something?

    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scraggy, Oct 18, 2004
  4. berksposter

    berksposter Guest

    Oh ok, just seen it now on the "intro" page, didn't read the "smallprint"!
    Thanks. DOH!!!

    Also, how do I save the swf file?

    I guess it would be easier to try and download it from kazaa or something.

    BP

    berksposter, Oct 18, 2004
  5. berksposter

    Jamco Guest

    yeah it can be tough to save the swf file, and get the music out of it...
    i would agree, your best bet is to just download it from kazza or something
    if at all possible

    But heres a dirrect link to the swf file, you could then choose file save as
    to save it
    http://www.steal-life.com/slideshows/133carlosclarke.swf

    Jamco, Oct 18, 2004
  6. berksposter

    Andy Kelly Guest

    Andy Kelly, Oct 18, 2004
  7. berksposter

    °Mike° Guest

    It's in your Temporary Internet Files cache. Find it
    and drag it to a temporary folder.

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:21:27 GMT, in
    <XIUcd.128$>
    berksposter scrawled:

    >Is it possible to save the "backing" music on a website?
    >
    >I've been to a photography website with photos by Bob Carlos Clarke and
    >there is some backing music (a version of the Squeeze track "Take me I'm
    >yours") to a slide show of his photos, I'd like to save this if possible, is
    >there a way to do it?, I've saved it using a mike from the speakers, but
    >obviously this isn't very satisfactory.
    >
    >Also could anyone identify who did this version?, here is the link if you
    >want to listen,
    >
    > http://www.steal-life.com/slideshows/133carlosclarke.html

    --
    Basic computer maintenance