    viewing. I've tried several different sites but they all saved this way. As a
    previous user of Internet Explorer I don't have this problem. Any idea what
    should I do with my Firefox?
    dANNy, Jul 11, 2006

  2. dANNy wrote:
    > Hi, I started using Firefox 1.5.0.4 recently but really surpised when saved
    > webpage the pictures/graphics were missing only the text left available for
    > viewing. I've tried several different sites but they all saved this way. As a
    > previous user of Internet Explorer I don't have this problem. Any idea what
    > should I do with my Firefox?

    When you save a page in Firefox it saves the page and the files
    pertaining to that page.

    for example; if I save the following page
    > http://cagle.msnbc.com/politicalcartoons/PCcartoons/PCbest4.asp

    I end up with a file called pcbest4.asp.html AND a folder called
    pcbest4.asp_files - inside the folder are all the files, inclusive of
    the images for the page
    Moz Champion (Dan), Jul 11, 2006

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jul 11, 2006
  4. dANNy

    dANNy Guest

    Moz Champion (Dan) <> typed:
    > dANNy wrote:
    >> Hi, I started using Firefox 1.5.0.4 recently but really surpised when saved
    >> webpage the pictures/graphics were missing only the text left available for
    >> viewing. I've tried several different sites but they all saved this way. As a
    >> previous user of Internet Explorer I don't have this problem. Any idea what
    >> should I do with my Firefox?
    >>

    > When you save a page in Firefox it saves the page and the files
    > pertaining to that page.
    >
    > for example; if I save the following page
    >> http://cagle.msnbc.com/politicalcartoons/PCcartoons/PCbest4.asp

    > I end up with a file called pcbest4.asp.html AND a folder called
    > pcbest4.asp_files - inside the folder are all the files, inclusive of
    > the images for the page

    I don't have these experience. When I save a webpage it only saves a html file
    but no folder containing all the images for the page. What is wrong with my
    firefox?
    dANNy, Jul 11, 2006
  5. dANNy

    dANNy Guest

    Moz Champion (Dan) <> typed:

    dANNy, Jul 11, 2006
  6. dANNy

    Mumia W. Guest

    dANNy wrote:
    > Hi, I started using Firefox 1.5.0.4 recently but really surpised when saved
    > webpage the pictures/graphics were missing only the text left available for
    > viewing. I've tried several different sites but they all saved this way. As a
    > previous user of Internet Explorer I don't have this problem. Any idea what
    > should I do with my Firefox?

    Save the complete web page:

    File/Save As/Browse for other folders/Web Page complete.
    Mumia W., Jul 11, 2006
  7. dANNy

    Mumia W. Guest

    Mumia W., Jul 11, 2006
  8. dANNy

    dANNy Guest

    Mumia W. <> typed:
    > dANNy wrote:
    >> Hi, I started using Firefox 1.5.0.4 recently but really surpised when saved
    >> webpage the pictures/graphics were missing only the text left available for
    >> viewing. I've tried several different sites but they all saved this way. As a
    >> previous user of Internet Explorer I don't have this problem. Any idea what
    >> should I do with my Firefox?
    >>

    > Save the complete web page:
    >
    > File/Save As/Browse for other folders/Web Page complete.

    Sweet, that worked. Thank you all.
    dANNy, Jul 11, 2006
  9. dANNy

    dANNy Guest