    remember to leave them well alone.

    Thanks

    Robby
    Robby, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Robby

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:14:33 +1000, in message <>,
    Robby wrote:

    > Apologiies if this is not the appropriate forum, but i use Firefox as
    > a browser so here goes! I have acessed and saved some web pages with
    > graphics. Over time these folders get moved and of course the graphics
    > cannot be found by HTML (or whatever needs to find them).
    >
    > Any way to save these pages and have them work when moved, or must we
    > remember to leave them well alone.

    How are you saving the pages? What option for "save as type"?

    • Save as type: Web Page, complete

    If you use "Web Page, complete" then Firefox
    saves both an html file "filename.html" and a subfolder
    "filename_files".

    When you move the file "filename.html", also move the
    subfolder "filename_files" to the same location.
    Then the graphics will still be found.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Oct 30, 2006

  3. Robby

    Robby Guest

    >How are you saving the pages? What option for "save as type"?
    >
    > • Save as type: Web Page, complete
    >
    > If you use "Web Page, complete" then Firefox
    > saves both an html file "filename.html" and a subfolder
    > "filename_files".
    >
    > When you move the file "filename.html", also move the
    > subfolder "filename_files" to the same location.
    > Then the graphics will still be found.

    Many thanks Ralph, Computing is not really my forte so it's a huge
    learning curve.

    Rob.
    Robby, Oct 30, 2006