SAVING TO HARD DISK

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29ubWFu?=, May 26, 2006.

  1. I've just bought a CD Rom which I want to save to my hard disk 'C'. How do I
    do this please?
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29ubWFu?=, May 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29ubWFu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    I assume that you want to save the *contents* of the CD-ROM to your
    hard disk. Usually, you can simply copy the contents of the CD-ROM and
    paste it into the destination directory.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 26, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlbGFubWFu?=, May 27, 2006
  4. "Dragonman" wrote:

    > I've just bought a CD Rom which I want to save to my hard disk 'C'. How do I
    > do this please?

    Right Click on the start bar, highlight and click explore. Find the cd drive
    you want to copy to your hard drive. Highlight the chosen files or ctrl+a for
    select all.
    go to edit and selct copy (not Cut) and select your place to paste it.
    I would create a folder and paste the contents in the folder.
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlbGFubWFu?=, May 27, 2006
  5. Too little information.

    what kind of cd (sound, data or programs)?
    why copy (backup or convenience)?
    how good a copy do you need (compressed)?

    Gorm Braarvig, May 29, 2006