    time stamp for that first email when I reply to it? I want to save the
    original email's time stamp in the message of my replying email.

    Keith

    Keith, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Keith wrote:

    >All:
    > I notice that when I reply to an email, that first email's time
    >stamp isn't saved in my reply message. Is there any way I can save the
    >time stamp for that first email when I reply to it? I want to save the
    >original email's time stamp in the message of my replying email.
    >
    >Keith

    Use Headers All to reveal the Date Header, copy and paste

    16/01/06 20:40
    which is the Date/Timestamp from your message

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 17, 2006

  3. Keith

    Ralph Fox Guest

    http://www.mozilla.com/support/thunderbird/tips#beh_replyheader

    http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2383

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "Curiosity skilled the cat."

    Ralph Fox, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Keith

    Keith Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:02:50 +0000, Ralph Fox <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:40:13 -0800, in message
    > <>, Keith wrote:
    >
    >> All:
    >> I notice that when I reply to an email, that first email's time
    >> stamp isn't saved in my reply message. Is there any way I can save the
    >> time stamp for that first email when I reply to it? I want to save the
    >> original email's time stamp in the message of my replying email.
    >>
    >> Keith

    >http://www.mozilla.com/support/thunderbird/tips#beh_replyheader
    >
    >http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2383

    Ralph:
    Thanks!

    Keith

    Keith, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Keith

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:14:10 -0800, in message
     <>, Keith wrote:

    > Ralph:
    > Thanks!

    You're welcome.