    control.

    Thanks

    Richard

    Richard, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Richard

    Shep© Guest

    On 5 Jul 2003 15:09:55 -0700, In this world we created
    (Richard) wrote :

    >When I change the sound properties in volume control in windows every
    >time a play a new wave file the settings reset. All I want is that
    >everytime I play a wave file it only comes through one speaker.
    >
    >is there any way to save the settings and changes I make in the volume
    >control.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Richard

    Give it a,"Scheme" name :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Richard

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:40:21 +0100, In this world we created °Mike°
    <> wrote :

    >What are you playing the .wav file with? You should be able
    >to set the Left/Right mixer settings to just one speaker in
    >the playback application.

    Having had a think there's no save option for mixer settings in any of
    my mixers.Easily fixed.Stick the .wav into a,"Wave Editor" and chop
    out/disable one side of a stereo .wav and for ease save it with a new
    name in the windows/Media folder :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Richard

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:50:03 +0100, in
    <>
    Shep© scrawled:

    >On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:40:21 +0100, In this world we created °Mike°
    ><> wrote :
    >
    >>What are you playing the .wav file with? You should be able
    >>to set the Left/Right mixer settings to just one speaker in
    >>the playback application.

    >Having had a think there's no save option for mixer settings in any of
    >my mixers.Easily fixed.Stick the .wav into a,"Wave Editor" and chop
    >out/disable one side of a stereo .wav and for ease save it with a new
    >name in the windows/Media folder :)

    Windows Media player, Winamp etc. have the option for
    setting the balance.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 5, 2003
  5. Richard

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:46:30 +0100, in
    <>
    Shep© scrawled:

    >On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:58:21 +0100, In this world we created °Mike°
    ><> wrote :
    >
    >>On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:50:03 +0100, in
    >> <>
    >> Shep© scrawled:

    >>>Having had a think there's no save option for mixer settings in any of
    >>>my mixers.Easily fixed.Stick the .wav into a,"Wave Editor" and chop
    >>>out/disable one side of a stereo .wav and for ease save it with a new
    >>>name in the windows/Media folder :)

    >>Windows Media player, Winamp etc. have the option for
    >>setting the balance.
    >>
    >><snip>

    >Yes but the OP says it's,"Resetting" so he can't save the option :/

    The OP hasn't said WHAT he's using.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2003
  6. Richard

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:57:08 +0100, in
    <>
    Shep© scrawled:

    >On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:50:39 +0100, In this world we created °Mike°
    ><> wrote :
    >
    >>On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:46:30 +0100, in
    >> <>
    >> Shep© scrawled:

    >>>Yes but the OP says it's,"Resetting" so he can't save the option :/

    >>The OP hasn't said WHAT he's using.

    >"When I change the sound properties in volume control in windows every
    >time a play a new wave file the settings reset. All I want is that
    >everytime I play a wave file it only comes through one speaker."

    Yes, and? That's the volume control properties. Individual
    players have their own properties and preferences. Until
    the OP says what he is using to listen to the .wav files, it's
    hard to give any sensible advice.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2003