    Will someone please put me right.

    Many thanks

    Margaret

    MaK, Aug 31, 2003

  2. MaK

    gary Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:30:22 +0000, MaK wrote:

    > Help please. Each time I try to save a scanned letter I cannot get it to
    > come up under document. It reads BMP, JPG, PCX, TIF, PFX.
    >
    > When I check other documents scanned and saved these are in My Documents
    > folder.
    >
    > Will someone please put me right.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >

    > Margaret

    Could have been saved in My Pictures if you use Windows XP.
    Gary

    gary, Aug 31, 2003

  3. MaK

    philo Guest

    "MaK" <> wrote in message
    > Help please. Each time I try to save a scanned letter I cannot get it to
    > come up under document. It reads BMP, JPG, PCX, TIF, PFX.
    >
    > When I check other documents scanned and saved these are in My Documents
    > folder.
    >
    > Will someone please put me right.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >

    > Margaret

    you need to get OCR software
    do a google search...there may be some freeware

    philo, Aug 31, 2003
  4. MaK

    Kraftee Guest

    MaK wrote:
    > Help please. Each time I try to save a scanned letter I cannot get
    > it to come up under document. It reads BMP, JPG, PCX, TIF, PFX.
    >
    > When I check other documents scanned and saved these are in My
    > Documents folder.
    >
    > Will someone please put me right.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >

    > Margaret

    Possibly because you are scanning as an image, if your want to scan a
    doc & save it as such you will need to run OCR software..

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....

    Kraftee, Aug 31, 2003