    Damn ...now everytime I right click a picture to save as...
    It defaults to untitled bmp instead of the original jpg filename

    How do I fix this?
    Ken C, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Ken C

    GraB Guest

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:45:27 +1300, "Ken C" <> wrote:

    >Damn ...now everytime I right click a picture to save as...
    >It defaults to untitled bmp instead of the original jpg filename
    >
    >How do I fix this?

    This was a very common problem with IE which I had too but though I
    never use IE normally I tried it to test if the problem still exists
    for me and it doesn't, (IE 6 with SP1). What version IE are you
    running?
    GraB, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Ken C

    ZZzzz Guest

    Ken C wrote:
    > Damn ...now everytime I right click a picture to save as...
    > It defaults to untitled bmp instead of the original jpg filename
    >
    > How do I fix this?

    Try clearing the browser cache.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978

    ZZzzz, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Ken C

    Ken C Guest

    Yep. This worked. Thanks

    "ZZzzz" <> wrote in message news:4179da2a_4@127.0.0.1...
    > Ken C wrote:
    > > Damn ...now everytime I right click a picture to save as...
    > > It defaults to untitled bmp instead of the original jpg filename
    > >
    > > How do I fix this?
    > >

    > Try clearing the browser cache.
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978

    News==----

    Newsgroups
    Ken C, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Ken C

    Ken C Guest

    IE6 with SP1

    Problem now fixed with clearing temp internet cache

    Ken C, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Ken C

    GraB Guest

    It used to do that with me regardless. Emptying the cache did not
    help. This was a widespread problem with IE, going by online forums,
    but which seems to have come right for me now (don't know how). But I
    prefer to use Opera or Firefox, both of which are superior browsers.

    GraB, Oct 24, 2004