    first? If so, do I use a CD-R or a CD-RW? When putting something on a cd,
    I have to back into it from the burner, not go from the picture to the
    burner. Any ideas are welcome. Using 98SE
    Shirley Azvedo, May 28, 2004

  2. Shirley Azvedo

    °Mike° Guest

    I wish I could understand this...

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 17:42:44 GMT, in
    <oSKtc.4121$>
    Shirley Azvedo scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 28, 2004

  3. Shirley Azvedo

    Mellowed Guest

    Shirley,

    CD-R's have longer longevity than CD-RW's. You can add a few or a whole
    CD full with your burner software. Just don't close the CD. Use
    Windows Explorer to copy/paste your pictures to the CD.

    "Shirley Azvedo" <> wrote in message
    : Have lots of pictures that I want to put on a cd. Right now they are
    in My
    : Pictures. Machine is running too slow. Is there a way to save the
    pictures
    : onto a cd, just a few at a time, without having to put them in My
    Pictures
    : first? If so, do I use a CD-R or a CD-RW? When putting something on
    a cd,
    : I have to back into it from the burner, not go from the picture to the
    : burner. Any ideas are welcome. Using 98SE
    :
    :
    Mellowed, May 28, 2004
  4. Shirley Azvedo

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 17:42:44 GMT, "Shirley Azvedo"
    <> scribbled:

    >Have lots of pictures that I want to put on a cd. Right now they are in My
    >Pictures. Machine is running too slow. Is there a way to save the pictures
    >onto a cd, just a few at a time, without having to put them in My Pictures
    >first? If so, do I use a CD-R or a CD-RW? When putting something on a cd,
    >I have to back into it from the burner, not go from the picture to the
    >burner. Any ideas are welcome. Using 98SE

    Try reading the manual for your CD burning software a few times, then
    come back and try to make even a minimum of sense.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, May 28, 2004
  5. Shirley Azvedo

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 28 May 2004 17:42:44 GMT, "Shirley Azvedo"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    > >Have lots of pictures that I want to put on a cd. Right now they are in

    My
    > >Pictures. Machine is running too slow. Is there a way to save the

    pictures
    > >onto a cd, just a few at a time, without having to put them in My

    Pictures
    > >first? If so, do I use a CD-R or a CD-RW? When putting something on a

    cd,
    > >I have to back into it from the burner, not go from the picture to the
    > >burner. Any ideas are welcome. Using 98SE

    > Try reading the manual for your CD burning software a few times, then
    > come back and try to make even a minimum of sense.

    not sure which burning software is being used.
    i recommend using your favourite p2p filesharing app to leech nero
    express...

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, May 28, 2004