    weeks, I cannot see why.

    Any help would be greatful, Thanks

    Graham Williams.

    Graham Williams, Jan 29, 2004

  2. "Graham Williams" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody shed some light as to why my pc now saves all pictures

    from the
    > net in BMP format instead of JPEG, ... I have not altered anything to

    my
    > knowledge, it has always saved as JPEG, but switched to BMP in the

    last two

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260650

    Steven Pilbeam, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Graham Williams

    Richard Guest

    Graham Williams wrote:

    > Can anybody shed some light as to why my pc now saves all pictures from
    > the net in BMP format instead of JPEG, ... I have not altered anything
    > to my knowledge, it has always saved as JPEG, but switched to BMP in the
    > last two weeks, I cannot see why.

    > Any help would be greatful, Thanks

    > Graham Williams.

    Mainly due to a downloaded program.
    C:\windows\download program files.
    Begin removing one program at a time to see which caused the problem.
    You can always save it as a bmp then change it later.

    Richard, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Graham Williams

    °Mike° Guest

    Clear your cache.

    Basic computer maintenance

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:31:31 -0000, in
    <XrbSb.286$>
    Graham Williams scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Graham Williams

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:10:52 -0600, in
    <>
    Richard scrawled:

    > Graham Williams wrote:
    >
    > > Can anybody shed some light as to why my pc now saves all pictures from
    > > the net in BMP format instead of JPEG, ... I have not altered anything
    > > to my knowledge, it has always saved as JPEG, but switched to BMP in the
    > > last two weeks, I cannot see why.

    > > Any help would be greatful, Thanks

    > > Graham Williams.

    >Mainly due to a downloaded program.

    No it's not, st00pid.

    >C:\windows\download program files.
    >Begin removing one program at a time to see which caused the problem.

    More useless advice.

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Graham Williams

    Patrick Guest

    Graham Williams wrote:
    > Can anybody shed some light as to why my pc now saves all pictures
    > from the net in BMP format instead of JPEG, ... I have not altered
    > anything to my knowledge, it has always saved as JPEG, but switched
    > to BMP in the last two weeks, I cannot see why.
    >
    > Any help would be greatful, Thanks
    >
    > Graham Williams.

    Twelth item down; "Why isn't the option to save as a .jpg available?"

    Patrick, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Graham Williams

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:10:52 -0600, "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
    scribbled:

    > Graham Williams wrote:
    >
    > > Can anybody shed some light as to why my pc now saves all pictures from
    > > the net in BMP format instead of JPEG, ... I have not altered anything
    > > to my knowledge, it has always saved as JPEG, but switched to BMP in the
    > > last two weeks, I cannot see why.

    > > Any help would be greatful, Thanks

    > > Graham Williams.

    >Mainly due to a downloaded program.
    >C:\windows\download program files.
    >Begin removing one program at a time to see which caused the problem.
    >You can always save it as a bmp then change it later.

    Bullis, you're a complete fucking moron. Your advice
    is not only 100% WRONG it's ludicrous. Kill yourself,
    please.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 30, 2004