    I cannot find a way to save the pic. Is there a way?

    Thanks,
    mark
    FERRANTE, Feb 18, 2004

  2. FERRANTE

    Bax Guest

    Unless you have the full Adobe product, it is difficult to do directly.
    One brute force way is to use the PrintScrn button to capture the screen
    image and paste it into a graphics application.

    Bax, Feb 18, 2004

  3. FERRANTE

    Thor Guest

    not unless the document's author allowed it, which is unlikely in a
    copyrighted piece, I would guess. You might try a screen capture though.
    With the PDF document and the picture on screen, press the "print screen"
    button on the keyboard, and then open the windows paint program, and choose
    "paste" from the edit menu. It should create a screen capture bitmap
    complete with the picture you wanted. You may have to crop out the other
    window elements though to get just the picture you wanted.

    Thor, Feb 18, 2004
  4. FERRANTE

    mcp6453 Guest

    FERRANTE wrote:

    > I opened the front page of today's Cleveland Plain Dealer and would
    > like to save one of the pics. However, since it opens as a .pdf file,
    > I cannot find a way to save the pic. Is there a way?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > mark

    If you have the full version of Acrobat, you can extract pictures. If
    you don't have it, and if you want to email it to me, I'll try to do it
    for you.
    mcp6453, Feb 18, 2004