Saving OE features

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Elder Macoy, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. Elder Macoy

    Elder Macoy Guest

    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to save the following features on
    Outlook Express.

    1/ The "Message Rules"

    2/ The "Local Folders" (all the folders that I have made to save various
    E-Mails in sender specific order)

    I am about to install a new computer and I would like to transfer this
    information over.

    I have saved the "Address Book" but the other features do not appear as
    easy.

    Kind regards to you all

    Ernie Murray

    Elder Macoy, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Elder Macoy

    Mike Easter Guest

    Elder Macoy wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to save the following features on
    > Outlook Express.
    >
    > 1/ The "Message Rules"
    >
    > 2/ The "Local Folders" (all the folders that I have made to save
    > various E-Mails in sender specific order)

    Yes.

    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/
    OE Backup, free backup utility
    Do-It-Yourself Backups