    XP Pro/SP2/OE6

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Kenny

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:46:54 +0100, Kenny wrote:

    >I know I can export as an IAF file then import it back in after a
    >re-install. Question is does it also save all the subscribed groups?

    IIRC no, however see below......

    >Have tried opening the IAF file in Notepad and from what I can see it
    >doesn't. If not how can I save a list of subscribed groups?
    >XP Pro/SP2/OE6

    So it will be OE6 you are using for newsgroups?

    Didn't this sort of question popup in 24HSHD not so very long ago and
    even a long time ago?

    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...ort.helpdesk&q=outlook subscribed newsgroups&
    197 results for outlook subscribed newsgroups

    The April 2000 suggestion from Duplete, gives you a list of subscribed
    groups.

    Me

    why?, Sep 29, 2005