    software to do the job.

    Cheers,

    TIA
    Mighty Magpie, Apr 4, 2008

  2. Many thanks for the reply and I will try it.

    As it happens, I have now found out how to do it with Nero 6 and have saved
    all of the tunes onto a DVD as MP3 so that will do me nicely.

    They don't play back via my home DVD players but that doesn't worry me too
    much as I really just wanted them saved to disk as a backup measure

    Thanks again

    Mighty Magpie, Apr 4, 2008

  3. Mighty Magpie

    Ofnuts Guest

    Mighty Magpie wrote:
    > Many thanks for the reply and I will try it.
    >
    > As it happens, I have now found out how to do it with Nero 6 and have saved
    > all of the tunes onto a DVD as MP3 so that will do me nicely.
    >
    > They don't play back via my home DVD players but that doesn't worry me too
    > much as I really just wanted them saved to disk as a backup measure

    Hmm. Have you checked you can play them on the PC (reading them from the
    DVD of course)?
    Ofnuts, Apr 5, 2008
  4. I hadn't tried until you mentioned it, which of course I should have done.

    But in any event, they play back fine via my PC

    As I mentioned in a previous email, I was really only interested in having
    them saved for backup purposes. If they did playback on my home DVD player,
    that would have been a bonus but it's not a major problem that they don't.

    Cheers

    Mighty Magpie, Apr 7, 2008