    how to save the trailer.Is there a way of doing this
    or can I only watch movie.

    Thanks in advance

    peiper, Nov 21, 2003

  2. peiper

    trout Guest

    peiper wrote:

    > I found a movie trailer site and want to save the trailer.
    > I had to download quicktime which I did.But I can't find
    > how to save the trailer.Is there a way of doing this
    > or can I only watch movie.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    After you've viewed it; you should be able to find it in your Temp
    Internet files.
    --
    "I *think*."

    trout, Nov 22, 2003

  3. peiper

    gangle Guest

    "trout" wrote
    > peiper wrote:
    >
    > > I found a movie trailer site and want to save the trailer.
    > > I had to download quicktime which I did.But I can't find
    > > how to save the trailer.Is there a way of doing this
    > > or can I only watch movie.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance

    > After you've viewed it; you should be able to find it in your Temp
    > Internet files.

    > "I *think*.

    Everybody (except fish) know that fish can't think. You can only
    save Quicktime if 1-You have the Pro version; and 2-The sender
    of the file has elected to allow "saving" as part of the file parameters.
    There will be a fill in the Temp Intfolder, but it will not copy if the
    above is not present.

    gangle, Nov 22, 2003
  4. peiper

    Budweiser Guest

    do a search for streambox and you troubles are over

    Budweiser, Nov 22, 2003
  5. peiper

    trout Guest

    gangle wrote:

    > "trout" wrote

    <snip>

    >> "I *think*.

    > Everybody (except fish) know that fish can't think.

    I simply have *less time* to think; as I've all my original
    appendages.
    --
    "Shouldn't you be shuffling back to the Common Room for 'Murder, She
    Wrote'?"

    trout, Nov 22, 2003