    to my browser.

    Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.

    Christine
    Christine Geary, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Christine Geary wrote:
    > I would like to know how I can save IE's Favorites. You see, a while
    > back I had to reformat my hard drive and re-install Windows ME back
    > on my system; as a result, I lost all my favorite web sites. I would
    > like to know, therefore, how I can save the Favorites file so that if
    > I have to re-install the operating system, I have the Favorites file
    > on disk that I can re-upload to my browser.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.
    >
    > Christine

    In IE, file-Import and export.

    --
    Google is your Friend
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Christine Geary

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Christine Geary said:

    > I would like to know how I can save IE's Favorites. You see, a while back I
    > had to reformat my hard drive and re-install Windows ME back on my system;
    > as a result, I lost all my favorite web sites. I would like to know,
    > therefore, how I can save the Favorites file so that if I have to re-install
    > the operating system, I have the Favorites file on disk that I can re-upload
    > to my browser.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.
    >
    > Christine

    Use the Export option and save to file, that will create an html document of all
    your links.
    Brian H¹©, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Christine Geary

    Bri. Guest

    Christine Geary typed...
    > I would like to know how I can save IE's Favorites. You see, a while
    > back I had to reformat my hard drive and re-install Windows ME back
    > on my system; as a result, I lost all my favorite web sites. I would
    > like to know, therefore, how I can save the Favorites file so that if
    > I have to re-install the operating system, I have the Favorites file
    > on disk that I can re-upload to my browser.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.
    >
    > Christine

    File / Import and Export / Next / Export Favorites

    To replace them, "Import" them back, from wherever you saved them.

    --
    Bri.
    Bri., Sep 29, 2003
  5. I want to thank the people who helped me with this subject; I found the
    information helpful.

    Christine
    Christine Geary, Sep 29, 2003