    Thanks,
    --
    greens62

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZW5zNjI=?=, Nov 1, 2007

  2. If you mean Windows Live Messenger....

    TOOLS | OPTIONS...

    Click the MESSAGES tab and at the bottom is the option to automaticly save
    your conversations. Most other messengers do this as well, and the option
    should be similar.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Nov 1, 2007

  3. I know I must be awfully stupid but where is the messages tab, I don'y see it.
    --
    greens62

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZW5zNjI=?=, Nov 1, 2007
  4. In OPTIONS on the left side its the third listed

    PERSONAL
    GENERAL
    MESSAGES
    ALERTS AND SOUNDS