    to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
    display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
    ....Art
    turboart, May 19, 2005

  2. turboart

    Old Gringo Guest

    turboart wrote:
    > I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
    > to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
    > display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
    > ...Art

    How about Copy & Paste ?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 19, 2005

  3. turboart

    Barney Guest

    "turboart" <> had
    writtennews::

    > I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
    > to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
    > display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
    > ...Art

    Shouldn't the attachment show on the tool bar? click on the attachment
    and hotmail changes windows. The option to download should be there and
    even a note that it has been virus checked.

    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
    Barney, May 19, 2005
  4. turboart

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:37:33 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >turboart wrote:
    >> I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
    >> to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
    >> display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
    >> ...Art
    >>

    >How about Copy & Paste ?

    How about right click and save as. In my hotmail using xp a little
    icon is displayed of a floppy with option to save to file.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, May 19, 2005
  5. turboart

    Old Gringo Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:37:33 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>turboart wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
    >>>to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
    >>>display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
    >>>...Art
    >>>

    >>How about Copy & Paste ?

    > How about right click and save as. In my hotmail using xp a little
    > icon is displayed of a floppy with option to save to file.

    That sounds better yet, I have a hotmail account but only to logon to
    the MSN IM Don't really have a clue as to how hotmail works. Your
    idea should help the OP. tks.

    Old Gringo, May 19, 2005
  6. turboart

    turboart Guest

    Yes, right click on picture does it. It also works for OE when picture
    is in message and not attachment.
    ....Art
    turboart, May 21, 2005
  7. turboart