    Tom Guest

    Can this be done? If a flash file is displayed on my browser, how can I
    save the swf to disc for later use?
    Tom, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Tom wrote:
    > Can this be done? If a flash file is displayed on my browser, how can I
    > save the swf to disc for later use?

    If you display the sdwf file on your system, it has to be downloaded to
    your system, like any other image file, so yes, it can be saved.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Sure, that can be done. Only thing is you'll likely need to identify it and rename with the .SWF extension. Listing the directory according to most recently modified can help, and look at the sizes of the files. I use IrfanView (http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/).

    C.M.Younger
    Phila. Nature Photos

    Charles Younger, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Tom

    dymeind

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    i found this for you. it does work...i just did saved a flash file using this method so here u go!

    2. How to save flash in IE (Internet Explorer) browser

    a. Click Tools - Internet Options
    b. In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
    c. Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder. Depending upon your IE settings, the Temp. folder can contain tens of thousands of files.
    d. Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Internet Address. Depending upon the webpage, there could one or more Flash files (Shockwave Flash Object) under the Inernet Address.
    e. Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then open my music and paste it next to any music file. Be sure to
    keep the page and IE open to avoid purging of the cache file.
    dymeind, Sep 16, 2006
  5. Tom

    flashDuniya

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    flashDuniya

    open flash page in mozila and select File menu and that select save. you can save the SWF files.

    Thanks,
    FlashDuniya.com
    flashDuniya, Jan 7, 2009