    them individually!,
    tia,
    gordon.
    Gordon Edwards, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Gordon Edwards

    Brian Guest

    "Gordon Edwards" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > hi,
    > i need to reload windows. my harddrive is partitioned so there is no

    problem
    > saving my work to the other half of the drive, but can antone tell me how

    > save my favourites folder, or do i have to visit each web address & save
    > them individually?
    > i have loads of favourite websites so it seems like a long slow job to

    save
    > them individually!,
    > tia,
    > gordon.

    use the export wizard in IE (file>>import/export>>favorites>>destination
    (being your second partition))>>ok and import it back the same way in once
    your OS is installed
    Brian, Oct 13, 2004

  3. In article <A5bbd.377$>, Gordon Edwards wrote:
    > hi,
    > i need to reload windows. my harddrive is partitioned so there is no problem
    > saving my work to the other half of the drive, but can antone tell me how to
    > save my favourites folder, or do i have to visit each web address & save
    > them individually?
    > i have loads of favourite websites so it seems like a long slow job to save
    > them individually!,
    > tia,
    > gordon.

    If you're using IE, go to File>Import and Export, and follow the wizard.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!
    The Old Sourdough, Oct 13, 2004