    a genius.
    thanks,
    davy
    davy, Sep 22, 2009

  2. davy

    davy Guest

    On the bottom right you will see a line called Local
    > Directory. Look at that line, all the way up to .default. Up to that,
    > is the location of your profile.

    Hi Peter, interesting when I tried to do the above I could only see to
    "For at most ... days"
    and the OK & Cancel buttons.
    I ended up using Moz Backup to copy my profiles to an external hard drive.
    I then decided to uninstall Tbird and downloaded the latest version and
    installed.
    But I still have the same problem not being able to see the whole
    Account Settings page.
    I tried Options page and it is also clipped at the bottom.
    I am using 98SE on the laptop and I occasionally use to send/receive
    emails if I go away from home.
    It doesn't seem to be effecting this function but if it's something
    simple I could try to fix.
    If not I can use it how it is.
    Thanks again for your help with my original quest.
    davy
    davy, Sep 23, 2009