    Wandering how I save the emails and settings to transfer to another
    computer. Curently have 5 diffferent emails going to different folders with
    rules.
    Zork, Aug 3, 2004

  2. To save emails, you have to export them to a file. To save rules, I believe
    you must be running an exchange server.

    -Regards,
    Michael E. Washburn
    DJNM Technologies
    Senior Partner - PC/Network Engineer

    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Zork

    Ray Guest

    I agree with Michael. That's the easiest way. File, import/export and
    follow the instructions from there. As for the exporting the rules, you can
    go into Tools, Rules Wizard, towards the bottom click on options and then
    there should be a button for exporting the rules.

    Ray

    Ray, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Zork

    Stevo Guest

    Zork wrote:
    > Using Outlook 2003.
    >
    > Wandering how I save the emails and settings to transfer to another
    > computer. Curently have 5 diffferent emails going to different
    > folders with rules.

    Have a look at this site for some ideas..

    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)