    Also, for any Downloads from the web ?

    Thanks,
    Bob
    Robert11, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Robert11

    Guest

    I don't think so?

    R u a businessmen/trader? Send your wish to Google and Microsoft?
    , Aug 16, 2006

  3. Robert11

    Evan Platt Guest

    Re: I don't think so?

    On 15 Aug 2006 21:06:33 -0700, wrote:

    >R u a businessmen/trader?

    "Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say "Yes"!"
    Evan Platt, Aug 16, 2006
  4. Robert11

    sdlomi2 Guest

    "Robert11" <> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > Running XP.
    >
    > Where do i go to set an option such that any Attachments that arrived with
    > my e-mail
    > (outlook express) are saved directly to my Desktop ?
    >
    > Also, for any Downloads from the web ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    In OE 6, there are 3 clicks: 1=paperclip icon 2="save Attachments"
    3="Save"--3rd one lands on "Save" automatically, just click
    sdlomi2, Aug 16, 2006