    but can't seem to find it in the options or accounts area.
    Any (useful) suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Greyfax, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Greyfax

    KungFusion Guest

    Greyfax wrote:

    > News posts that contain attachments such as PDF files are opening up as
    > binary and I cannot save the actual attachment.

    You might read the ngs for nntp(usenet) newsreaders and get an
    idea what will suit your needs. OE isn't known to be one of the
    better nntp newsreaders. There's freeware and low cost sw out
    there more suited to handling binaries.

    Also this is a pretty good site to look for freeware for
    Windows:

    www.nonags.com/nonags

    As last resort there's google. :)

    --

    "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
    Woody Allen
    KungFusion, Jul 29, 2004