    Thanks in advance

    ~~ Annie ~~
    , Sep 16, 2007

  2. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    www.youtubex.com

    --
    Your mother was a lacklustre amateur musician who used to pick her nose
    in a mortuary.
    John Holmes, Sep 16, 2007

  3. Alfred Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:57:36 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi..
    >
    >How can I save a YOU TUBE video to my HARD DRIVE? I saw somewhere
    >where there was some kind of program to do this but I am having some
    >problems finding the program.
    >
    >I would simply like to see a video that I like, and then save it to my
    >computer where I can watch it at my leisure using one of my FLV.
    >players.
    >
    >What is the simpliest way to accomplish this?
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    youtubegrabber.exe
    Alfred, Sep 16, 2007
  4. ceed Guest

    Re: Saving a YOU TUBE video to my HD......? (How To?)

    wrote:

    |Hi..
    |
    |How can I save a YOU TUBE video to my HARD DRIVE? I saw somewhere
    |where there was some kind of program to do this but I am having some
    |problems finding the program.
    |
    |I would simply like to see a video that I like, and then save it to my
    |computer where I can watch it at my leisure using one of my FLV.
    |players.
    |
    |What is the simpliest way to accomplish this?
    |
    |Thanks in advance
    |
    |~~ Annie ~~

    The Orbitdownloader can do this and a lot of other useful stuff regarding
    downloads. Don't leave your homepage without it!

    www.orbitdownloader.com

    --
    //ceed
    ceed, Sep 16, 2007
  5. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi..
    >
    > How can I save a YOU TUBE video to my HARD DRIVE? I saw somewhere
    > where there was some kind of program to do this but I am having some
    > problems finding the program.
    >
    > I would simply like to see a video that I like, and then save it to
    > my
    > computer where I can watch it at my leisure using one of my FLV.
    > players.
    >
    > What is the simpliest way to accomplish this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Hi Annie.
    Go to Youtube were your video is...
    At the top of the page is the Youtube HTTP...
    In front of the word Youtube, type KISS, so it reads KISSyoutube...
    That will take you to the site where you can D/load the video.
    bw..
    meerkat, Sep 16, 2007
  6. Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Hi..
    >>
    >> How can I save a YOU TUBE video to my HARD DRIVE? I saw somewhere
    >> where there was some kind of program to do this but I am having some
    >> problems finding the program.
    >>
    >> I would simply like to see a video that I like, and then save it to
    >> my
    >> computer where I can watch it at my leisure using one of my FLV.
    >> players.
    >>
    >> What is the simpliest way to accomplish this?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    >Hi Annie.
    >Go to Youtube were your video is...
    >At the top of the page is the Youtube HTTP...
    >In front of the word Youtube, type KISS, so it reads KISSyoutube...
    >That will take you to the site where you can D/load the video.
    >bw..

    Now that is nice, nothing to install and no digging in the cache.

    --

    http://jimcotton.blogspot.com/2007/09/this-one-must-be-sickest-but-funniest.html
    Or http://tinyurl.com/2trkoo
  7. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "meerkat" <> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>> Hi..
    >>>
    >>> How can I save a YOU TUBE video to my HARD DRIVE? I saw somewhere
    >>> where there was some kind of program to do this but I am having
    >>> some
    >>> problems finding the program.
    >>>
    >>> I would simply like to see a video that I like, and then save it
    >>> my
    >>> computer where I can watch it at my leisure using one of my FLV.
    >>> players.
    >>>
    >>> What is the simpliest way to accomplish this?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance

    >>Hi Annie.
    >>Go to Youtube were your video is...
    >>At the top of the page is the Youtube HTTP...
    >>In front of the word Youtube, type KISS, so it reads KISSyoutube...
    >>That will take you to the site where you can D/load the video.
    >>bw..
    >>

    > Now that is nice, nothing to install and no digging in the cache.

    And you don`t have to give me a kiss for that bit of info <G>.
    meerkat, Sep 16, 2007
  8. ftran999 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi..
    >
    > How can I save a YOU TUBE video to my HARD DRIVE? I saw somewhere
    > where there was some kind of program to do this but I am having some
    > problems finding the program.
    >
    > I would simply like to see a video that I like, and then save it to my
    > computer where I can watch it at my leisure using one of my FLV.
    > players.
    >
    > What is the simpliest way to accomplish this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > ~~ Annie ~~

    I use Videodownloader and if you use Firefox as your browser you can install
    the Videodownloader extension.
    ftran999, Sep 16, 2007
  9. elaich Guest

    "ftran999" <> wrote in

    > I use Videodownloader and if you use Firefox as your browser you can
    > install the Videodownloader extension.

    No longer works. Youtube is blocking it.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
    elaich, Sep 16, 2007
  10. ftran999 Guest

    "elaich" <|@|.|> wrote in message news:...
    > "ftran999" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I use Videodownloader and if you use Firefox as your browser you can
    >> install the Videodownloader extension.

    > No longer works. Youtube is blocking it.

    Yeah, now that you mentioned it, it hasn't been working recently.

    ftran999, Sep 17, 2007
  11. elaich Guest

    "ftran999" <> wrote in

    > Yeah, now that you mentioned it, it hasn't been working recently.

    I'm using Download Helper now. Even better.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
    elaich, Sep 17, 2007
  12. Tony in Oz Guest

    "elaich" <|@|.|> wrote in message news:...
    > "ftran999" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Yeah, now that you mentioned it, it hasn't been working recently.

    > I'm using Download Helper now. Even better.
    >
    > --
    > A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    > Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    I use "Youtube downloader, works well...
    Tony in Oz, Sep 17, 2007