    Kyle :eek:)

    $1-million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention :)
    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio wrote:
    > On this page: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/main.asp there is an interview
    > with two players from my favourite hockey team that I'd like to save
    > to my Yahoo group devoted to the Senators, but I'm not sure if
    > there's a way to "find" or "save" this clip to a file that can be
    > uploaded. The clip is "Chara ready for season" and the link that I
    > was able to bring up is in javascript for a Clip 22477.
    >
    > Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

    I'd suggest you not do so. That is mostly likely copyrighted material - okay
    to view, not to take and put up somewhere else:

    <quote>RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
    All material, information and content (collectively "Content") available on
    a BGM Site, including the manner in which such Content is presented, and the
    Services are: Copyright 2003 Bell Globemedia Inc., its affiliates and/or
    licensors. All rights reserved. Such Content is protected by Canadian and
    worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. BGM grants you a limited
    non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display on your computer
    or other electronic access device, the Content and Services for your own
    personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the
    Content and that you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
    Except as provided herein, you agree not to reproduce, make derivative works
    of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, broadcast or
    otherwise make available any of the Content obtained through a BGM Site or
    any of the Services, including without limitation, by caching, framing or
    similar means, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright
    owner of such Content.</quote>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.
    Toolman Tim, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > I'd suggest you not do so. That is mostly likely copyrighted material - okay
    > to view, not to take and put up somewhere else:
    >
    > <quote>RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
    > All material, information and content (collectively "Content") available on
    > a BGM Site, including the manner in which such Content is presented, and the
    > Services are: Copyright 2003 Bell Globemedia Inc., its affiliates and/or
    > licensors. All rights reserved. Such Content is protected by Canadian and

    Oddly, I've had more problems with canadians steeling content from me
    than from any other country. When I write a polite letter to the
    webmaster I generally get a **** you back. When I then write a polite
    letter to the webhoster I get another **** you back.

    What did we ever do to piss them off?
    Plato, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Sens Fan Happy In Ohio

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Plato wrote:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >> I'd suggest you not do so. That is mostly likely copyrighted
    >> material - okay to view, not to take and put up somewhere else:
    >>
    >> <quote>RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
    >> All material, information and content (collectively "Content")
    >> available on a BGM Site, including the manner in which such Content
    >> is presented, and the Services are: Copyright 2003 Bell Globemedia
    >> Inc., its affiliates and/or licensors. All rights reserved. Such
    >> Content is protected by Canadian and

    > Oddly, I've had more problems with canadians steeling content from me
    > than from any other country. When I write a polite letter to the
    > webmaster I generally get a **** you back. When I then write a polite
    > letter to the webhoster I get another **** you back.
    >
    > What did we ever do to piss them off?

    We got the sunny side of the continent <g>

    Toolman Tim, Sep 3, 2005