    won't stay stay checked to save info in forms and search. I think it is
    only when I close FireFox, but it might have happened after a long browsing
    session too (?) is this by default as a security issue?

    rwrede, Mar 26, 2005

  2. rwrede

    rwrede Guest

    I discovered the reason myself... I had downloaded the extension "Auto Form
    Fill" (along with the Firefox version of Google bar) and it was overiding
    it, even when it was disabled. I uninstalled the Auto fill extension and the
    problem is fixed ( The Auto Form fill extension didn't work as good as the
    original Google bar Auto Fill, it only worked on pages you have been to
    previously and filled a form and saved that form.)

    rwrede, Mar 27, 2005