    George Guest

    In windows explorer my "save target as" button is always grey and i
    cant select it. What can i do to change it?

    George, Sep 13, 2004

  2. George wrote:

    > In windows explorer my "save target as" button is always grey and i
    > cant select it. What can i do to change it?

    What version of IE are you running? Open up Internet Explorer and goto
    Help and About and tell us the version number please :)

    Are you right-clicking on hyperlinks?

    Have you made any changes to your system recently, where it was working
    before, but stopped working since?

    --
    "Emotions are dumb, and hsould be hated."
    Bender

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Sep 13, 2004