    whether this is a feature of Outlook, or a setting I need to change in the
    options somewhere.

    TIA
    Trent SC, Dec 13, 2005

  2. Trent SC

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:439ef0dd$0$1464$,
    Trent SC spewed forth:
    > When I used to use Outlook Express, I could right click on links and
    > select the option "Save target as...". This option doesn't appear to
    > be available for links in emails in Outlook 2003, and I'd be grateful
    > for advice on whether this is a feature of Outlook, or a setting I
    > need to change in the options somewhere.
    >
    > TIA

    Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and select
    "paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or I'd give it a try
    first...

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 13, 2005

  3. Trent SC

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:39:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and select
    >"paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or I'd give it a try
    >first...

    Friends don't let friends install Outlook. :)
    Evan Platt, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Trent SC

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Evan Platt spewed forth:
    > On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:39:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and
    >> select "paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or
    >> I'd give it a try first...

    > Friends don't let friends install Outlook. :)

    Yeah? I won't use it - I don't like it, but I do use OE. I've played around
    with some other clients, but I just don't like change much <g>

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 13, 2005
  5. Trent SC

    gangle Guest

    "Toolman Tim" wrote ,
    > Evan Platt spewed forth:
    > > "Toolman Tim"wrote:
    > >
    > >> Just a thought - try "copy" then right-click on your desktop and
    > >> select "paste". I don't have Outlook installed on this laptop, or
    > >> I'd give it a try first...

    > > Friends don't let friends install Outlook. :)

    > Yeah? I won't use it - I don't like it, but I do use OE. I've played around
    > with some other clients, but I just don't like change much <g>

    Ahaaa...it's your underpants I keep smelling!
    gangle, Dec 14, 2005