Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has Not "Clearly" Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are signing

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by High Def Ducks, Jan 22, 2008.

  1. High Def Ducks, Jan 22, 2008

  2. Re: Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has Not "Clearly"Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are signing

    High Def Ducks wrote:

    > http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html

    In other news, the PetitionOnline fight to save "Felicity" seems not to
    have borne any fruit...

    Derek Janssen (boy, remember when fans pretended to take PO seriously,
    back before the "Class action lawsuit" fanboy craze?)

    Derek Janssen, Jan 22, 2008

  3. On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:43:36 GMT, Derek Janssen
    <> wrote:

    >High Def Ducks wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html

    >In other news, the PetitionOnline fight to save "Felicity" seems not to
    >have borne any fruit...
    >
    >Derek Janssen (boy, remember when fans pretended to take PO seriously,
    >back before the "Class action lawsuit" fanboy craze?)

    In the same old shit news, the DerekTard is still spewing the same old
    shit. Why is no one surprised?

    ChairmanOfTheBored, Jan 22, 2008
  4. High Def Ducks

    T.B. Guest

    Re: Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has "Clearly" Chosen Blu-Ray) Thousands are yawning

    "High Def Ducks" shilled:

    > http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    >
    > If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider
    > signing
    > this petition.
    > Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have
    > noticed
    > and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.
    > Consumer backlash is very strong in support of HD-DVD.
    > Over 1 million dedicated players sold so far is not a failure.
    >
    > http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Thousands_Sign_Save_HD_DVD_Petition_(UPDATED)/1374

    Is there a reason you changed your screen name from "Gravity" to "High Def
    Ducks" in the space of 5 minutes to post your useless HD-DVD junk?

    Face it bunky, you backed the wrong horse. Time to move on.

    T.B.

    T.B., Jan 22, 2008
  5. High Def Ducks

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    T.B. <> wrote:
    > Is there a reason you changed your screen name from "Gravity" to "High Def
    > Ducks" in the space of 5 minutes to post your useless HD-DVD junk?

    Same reason as for why he didn't just cross-post this - he's a clueless
    spammer.

    > Face it bunky, you backed the wrong horse. Time to move on.

    More than that, has there EVER been a situation where a petition from
    petitiononline has gotten any sort of attention from the targetted
    company(ies)?

    --
    It's not broken. It's...advanced.

    Doug Jacobs, Jan 22, 2008
  6. Re: Save HD-DVD (Warner Brothers, The Consumer Has "Clearly" ChosenBlu-Ray) Thousands are yawning

    Doug Jacobs wrote:

    > T.B. <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a reason you changed your screen name from "Gravity" to "High Def
    >>Ducks" in the space of 5 minutes to post your useless HD-DVD junk?

    > Same reason as for why he didn't just cross-post this - he's a clueless
    > spammer.

    Hey, give Ablang a break--At least he's NOT posting gay Hilary
    Duff-obsessed cut-and-paster articles in our faces, for the first time
    in three years!
    (Granted, for obvious reasons, but...)

    >>Face it bunky, you backed the wrong horse. Time to move on.

    > More than that, has there EVER been a situation where a petition from
    > petitiononline has gotten any sort of attention from the targetted
    > company(ies)?

    The whole "PetitionOnline will save us!" craze started way, way, WAYYY
    back in the 90's (and stayed there), when Amazon and DVDExpress.com
    conducted *real* studio disk-title sales-petitions on their sites, and
    occasionally forwarded the results to the appropriate people.

    It seemed like the kind of thing some responsible webmaster should do as
    its own site, but someone forgot to tell PO that after you get all your
    lil' fanboy votes, THEN you actually send in to someone specific who
    would make the decision (like, not the Big CEO of the Whole Company)--
    No, you don't just sit around patiently and wait for them to find the
    site after you become really-famous-'n-stuff.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jan 22, 2008
  7. High Def Ducks

    Tarkus Guest

    High Def Ducks wrote:
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    >
    > If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider signing
    > this petition.

    No thanks, I'm not a fucking idiot.

    > Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have noticed
    > and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

    Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
    Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

    Tarkus, Jan 23, 2008
  8. High Def Ducks

    Beta Ray Guest

    "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    > High Def Ducks wrote:
    >> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    >>
    >> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider
    >> signing
    >> this petition.

    > No thanks, I'm not a fucking idiot.
    >
    >> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have
    >> noticed
    >> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

    > Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
    > Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

    21,000 now. Whatever that mean I don't know.

    Beta Ray, Jan 24, 2008
  9. High Def Ducks

    T.B. Guest

    "Beta Ray" aka High Def Ducks aka some dumbass troll wrote:

    >>> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    >>>
    >>> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider
    >>> signing
    >>> this petition.

    >> No thanks, I'm not a fucking idiot.
    >>
    >>> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have
    >>> noticed
    >>> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

    >> Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
    >> Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

    > 21,000 now. Whatever that mean I don't know.

    It means nothing, trollboy.

    BTW, can we just call you "Shaw," seeing as you can't seem to hold on to a
    screen name for more than a day and Shaw Residential Internet is your ISP.

    T.B.

    T.B., Jan 24, 2008
  10. High Def Ducks

    null Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:59:05 -0800, Tarkus
    <> wrote:

    >High Def Ducks wrote:
    >> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    >>
    >> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider signing
    >> this petition.

    >No thanks, I'm not a fucking idiot.
    >
    >> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have noticed
    >> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

    >Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
    >Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

    So you'd like to be fucked up the ass by a Sony rootkit would you ?

    null, Feb 4, 2008
  11. High Def Ducks

    Tarkus Guest

    null wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:59:05 -0800, Tarkus
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> High Def Ducks wrote:
    >>> http://www.petitiononline.com/SAVEHDD/petition.html
    >>>
    >>> If you support HD-DVD and or multiple formats in the future consider signing
    >>> this petition.

    >> No thanks, I'm not a fucking idiot.
    >>
    >>> Almost 12,000 signatures and word is that WB and other studios have noticed
    >>> and it watching closely..and may reverse it's stance.

    >> Wow! 12,000 whole signatures! That's really difficult to do online.
    >> Warner must already be regretting their decision to go Blu-ray.

    > So you'd like to be fucked up the ass by a Sony rootkit would you ?

    First, I never gave a preference for either format.

    Second, unlike apparently your stupid ass, I'm not dumb enough to have
    autoplay enabled on my disc drives.

    And third, since most players are non-computer drives, how the hell do
    you get a rootkit from a Blu-ray disc, assuming they have them, which
    they don't?

    You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

    Tarkus, Feb 5, 2008