    [failed].

    somebody can help me

    Thanks..

    Roberto Diaz, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Roberto Diaz

    mcaissie Guest

    --You first need to define the TFTP with the command

    tftp-server inside 10.0.0.2 /filename.cfg

    --then write net will save config

    --get sure that you can access the server

    ping inside 10.0.0.2

    --and that the tftp server is runing

    and that the tftp is running

    mcaissie, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Roberto Diaz

    Roberto Diaz Guest

    the same error and yes i`can ping the tftp server...

    Roberto Diaz, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Roberto Diaz

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > the same error and yes i`can ping the tftp server...

    On some tftp servers (mostly on UNIX), you need to create a file with 0
    size and the same name as file that you will be uploading to server.
    Then try to upload.

    HTH,

    --
    -Ivan.