    streaming audio and video, but I don't think this is in that sort of
    format - is there a way to save it?
    THanks in advance for advice,
    Boppy, Dec 15, 2007

  2. Boppy

    shane Guest

    Boppy did scribble:

    > Hi guys, this site here http://www.restaurantprofits.com.au/12DX_2007.html
    > has a couple of audio clips that I can only play from within the site.
    > Unfortunately I can't pause the audio and I want to save it to my hard
    > drive so I can play it with WMP or similar. I know you can save
    > streaming audio and video, but I don't think this is in that sort of
    > format - is there a way to save it?
    > THanks in advance for advice,

    Use the source luke.
    <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss650d.swf">
    <param name=movie value="Audio/mp3ss651d.swf">
    <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss678c.swf">
    <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss679c.swf">
    <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss680c.swf">

    --
    Hardware n: Parts of the computer you can kick
    shane, Dec 15, 2007

  3. Boppy

    Boppy Guest

    On Dec 16, 12:20 pm, shane <-a-geek.net> wrote:
    > Boppy did scribble:
    >
    > > Hi guys, this site herehttp://www.restaurantprofits.com.au/12DX_2007.html
    > > has a couple of audio clips that I can only play from within the site.
    > > Unfortunately I can't pause the audio and I want to save it to my hard
    > > drive so I can play it with WMP or similar. I know you can save
    > > streaming audio and video, but I don't think this is in that sort of
    > > format - is there a way to save it?
    > > THanks in advance for advice,

    > Use the source luke.
    > <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss650d.swf">
    > <param name=movie value="Audio/mp3ss651d.swf">
    > <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss678c.swf">
    > <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss679c.swf">
    > <param name=movie value="12DX/mp3ss680c.swf">
    >
    > --
    > Hardware n: Parts of the computer you can kick

    Thanks but what exactly should I do? I can see the .swf in the source
    code but how do I deal with them?
    Boppy, Dec 15, 2007
  4. On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:39:33 -0800, Boppy wrote:

    > Thanks but what exactly should I do? I can see the .swf in the source
    > code but how do I deal with them?

    Copy/Paste-addressbar > SaveAs doesn't work???

    --
    Jonathan Walker

    Jonathan Walker, Dec 16, 2007
  5. Boppy

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    After serious thinking Boppy wrote :
    > Hi guys, this site here http://www.restaurantprofits.com.au/12DX_2007.html
    > has a couple of audio clips that I can only play from within the site.
    > Unfortunately I can't pause the audio and I want to save it to my hard
    > drive so I can play it with WMP or similar. I know you can save
    > streaming audio and video, but I don't think this is in that sort of
    > format - is there a way to save it?
    > THanks in advance for advice,

    I use Freecorder for handling tricky embedded audio streams. It's easy
    to use. Under Settings I use "Line: Wave Out Mix" so that whatever
    sound is played will be recorded to my HDD as an mp3 file. It's free
    for 64kbps recording. The 128kbps upgrade is not, but 64kbps is
    perfectly fine for what you need it for.

    http://applian.com/freecorder/download.php

    --
    email: fierce,guppy@paradise,net,nz
    Fierce Guppy, Dec 16, 2007
  6. Boppy

    Boppy Guest

    Nope - the audio is embedded and hidden. I've found this discussion on
    the topic and am working my way through the steps now.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/413373

    Thanks Fierce Guppy- I'll give that a go.

    Boppy, Dec 16, 2007