    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, May 24, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 14:56:10 GMT, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:

    >Hi
    >I have a Canon ip4200
    >Is it posible to save a custom size page so that it is available in
    >the page size drop down box
    >I know how to make a custom size page, but how do I save it when I
    >need several custom sizes without having to keep changing margins

    If you can't make a custom page size for the printer dropdown options,
    how about a custom / template page for the application you print from.

    >Thank you

    Me
    why?, May 24, 2007

  3. On Thu, 24 May 2007 15:42:44 GMT, why?

    >If you can't make a custom page size for the printer dropdown options,
    >how about a custom / template page for the application you print from.

    I've done that thanks, but I still need to adjust the printer page
    size to 5.5" W x 10.5" H, or the printer will go to A4 default size
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬
    Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net, May 24, 2007
  4. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    Flyer Guest

    <Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have a Canon ip4200
    > Is it posible to save a custom size page so that it is available in
    > the page size drop down box
    > I know how to make a custom size page, but how do I save it when I
    > need several custom sizes without having to keep changing margins
    > Thank you

    Assuming XP,open your printers folder, click on File > Server Properties,
    and create your custom paper/form size there.

    P.
    Flyer, May 24, 2007
  5. Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 16:50:33 GMT, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:

    >On Thu, 24 May 2007 15:42:44 GMT, why?
    >
    >>If you can't make a custom page size for the printer dropdown options,
    >>how about a custom / template page for the application you print from.

    >I've done that thanks, but I still need to adjust the printer page
    >size to 5.5" W x 10.5" H, or the printer will go to A4 default size

    You didn't mention OS....may not be important.

    1st hit www.google.com

    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,290,000 for windows xp custom paper size.
    (0.11 seconds)

    http://www.pubassist.com/XPCustom_paper_size.htm
    How to set up a custom paper size for labels in Windows XP

    by Ron Lawrence

    I placed a request out on one of the Foxpro developer forums, and got
    the answer to the custom paper size problem. Apparently, in XP, paper
    sizes are defined in what are called "forms", which are independent from
    the printer drivers.

    You can define a new form by selecting the "Printers & Faxes" option on
    the "Start" menu. From there, click on the "File" menu at the very top.
    Select the "Server Properties" option. On the Properties dialog, you'll
    see the "Forms" tab. Check the "Creat New Form" box and you will be
    able to update the form name and size fields. Click on "Save Form" to
    save your new form.
    In my testing, I created a new form for a 3 inch high by 4 inch wide
    label, and named the form, "1Up Shipping Labels".
    <snip rest of article>

    Me
    why?, May 24, 2007
  6. Thank you very much why