Save £££'s on CALLS

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by ToPDIAL, Sep 17, 2008.

  1. ToPDIAL

    ToPDIAL Guest

    A fantastic CLEAR & QUICK service that enables you to make
    international calls from your mobile to over 250 worldwide
    destinations, for just the cost of a call to a UK mobile, or even
    better for FREE on many mobile tariff plans (within your inclusive
    cross network minutes).

    All destinations including details of when you can call each country
    and the rates, can be viewed on: http://www.Topdial.co.uk

    INDIA

    To call INDIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
    825 0411 (calls cost 5p per minute).

    To call INDIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    825 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call INDIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
    access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    PAKISTAN

    To call PAKISTAN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
    0844 925 0411 (calls cost 4p per minute).

    To call PAKISTAN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    925 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call PAKISTAN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial
    our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    BANGLADESH

    To call BANGLADESH from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
    0844 825 0411 (calls cost 5p per minute).

    To call BANGLADESH from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
    0844 825 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    SRI LANKA

    To call SRI LANKA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
    0871 638 0411 (calls cost 8p per minute).

    AUSTRALIA

    To call AUSTRALIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
    0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

    To call AUSTRALIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
    0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call AUSTRALIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial
    our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    UNITED STATES & Canada

    To call UNITED STATES from a UK landline, simply dial our access
    number 0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

    To call UNITED STATES from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
    0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call UNITED STATES from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply
    dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    CHINA

    To call CHINA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
    791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

    To call CHINA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call CHINA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
    access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    SPAIN

    To call SPAIN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
    791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

    To call SPAIN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call SPAIN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
    access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    POLAND

    To call POLAND from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
    629 0411 (calls cost 3p per minute).

    To call POLAND from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    629 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

    To call POLAND from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
    access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    More can be viewed on: http://www.Topdial.co.uk

    ToPDIAL, Sep 17, 2008

  2. ToPDIAL

    andy Guest

    On 17 Sep, 21:56, ToPDIAL <> wrote:
> [...]
    > access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).
    >
    > SPAIN
    >
    > To call SPAIN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
    > 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).
    >
    > To call SPAIN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    > 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
    >
    > To call SPAIN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
    > access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).
    >
    > POLAND
    >
    > To call POLAND from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
    > 629 0411 (calls cost 3p per minute).
    >
    > To call POLAND from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
    > 629 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
    >
    > To call POLAND from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
    > access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

    what a pack of absolute fucking lies

    0844 calls are not free on any mobile network, or from inclusive
    minutes either

    and 07744 numbers are never FREE*, and never were. they were removed
    from inclusive minutes ages ago

    you're about a year too late to promote anything like this from mobiles

    andy, Sep 18, 2008

  3. ToPDIAL

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:,
    andy <> typed, for some strange, unexplained
    reason:

    [snip]

    : what a pack of absolute ******* lies

    I agree, although was the swearing really necessary..?

    Also why did you repeat the entire spam-filled message, thus assisting the
    spammer even further..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 18, 2008
  4. ToPDIAL

    andy Guest

    On 18 Sep, 04:53, "Ivor Jones" <> wrote:
    > Innews:,
    > andy <> typed, for some strange, unexplained
    > reason:
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    > : what a pack of absolute ******* lies
    >
    > I agree, although was the swearing really necessary..?
    >
    > Also why did you repeat the entire spam-filled message, thus assisting the
    > spammer even further..?
    >
    > Ivor

    apologies

    I read this on Google groups, which abbreviates unedited quotes back
    to a single line with a link to "show quoted text", so I don't see it

    late at night I wasn't concentrating enough, but realised within
    seconds that I'd blundered and other people would suffer the whole lot
    again

    andy, Sep 18, 2008
  5. ToPDIAL

    :
    : late at night I wasn't concentrating enough, but realised within
    : seconds that I'd blundered and other people would suffer the whole lot
    : again
    :
    : A

    No problem thanks for replying, a lot of people wouldn't.

    FWIW I avoid Google groups whenever possible. The email offering is useful
    as it has excellent spam filtering, but the groups effort leaves a lot to
    be desired.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 19, 2008