Saturday

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by charlie and grace, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. When I open a newgroup the messages for the current day are all over. How
    can I keep them in order

    charlie and grace, Sep 27, 2003

  2. charlie and grace

    Miggsee Guest

    Have you clicked on the Sent column header to sort them by time? Clicking a
    second time reverses the display order.

    Miggsee, Sep 27, 2003

  3. I am using outlook express and where would the sent column header be

    charlie and grace, Sep 27, 2003
  4. got it thanks

    charlie and grace, Sep 27, 2003
  5. charlie and grace

    Miggsee Guest

    :) You're welcome! :)

    Miggsee, Sep 27, 2003
  6. charlie and grace

    Eugene Kent Guest

    There is a little arrow at the top of the posts.. Go to the bottom moat
    recent post then hit arrow. This should put your ducks in order. There is
    one newsgroup that I must do this to.

    Eugene Kent, Sep 27, 2003
  7. charlie and grace

    Miggsee Guest

    Please read the entire thread before responding. The solution was reached
    hours earlier.

    Miggsee, Sep 28, 2003