    out knees are in fashion these days. Jeez, if anyone ever murders ol'
    annoying Archie, there's gonna be DNA samples for more than half of
    the San Diego male gay population.

    Richard Cranium, May 3, 2009

  2. On Sun, 03 May 2009 00:02:19 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) ejaculated:

    >That's where you can find our Archie trolling for dick.
    >
    >Actually, the same holds true for Monday through Friday. And on the
    >seventh day, he rests - because he needs to. Luckily, jeans with worn
    >out knees are in fashion these days. Jeez, if anyone ever murders ol'
    >annoying Archie, there's gonna be DNA samples for more than half of
    >the San Diego male gay population.

    What's wrong, pussy boy? Running out of things to attack with, so you
    resort to... Wait a minute... this immature pussy boy crap is ALL you
    EVER had to attack with.

    How truly pathetic you are.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 3, 2009

  3. On Sat, 02 May 2009 17:05:43 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 03 May 2009 00:02:19 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >Cranium) ejaculated:
    >
    >>That's where you can find our Archie trolling for dick.
    >>
    >>Actually, the same holds true for Monday through Friday. And on the
    >>seventh day, he rests - because he needs to. Luckily, jeans with worn
    >>out knees are in fashion these days. Jeez, if anyone ever murders ol'
    >>annoying Archie, there's gonna be DNA samples for more than half of
    >>the San Diego male gay population.

    > What's wrong, pussy boy? Running out of things to attack with, so you
    >resort to... Wait a minute... this immature pussy boy crap is ALL you
    >EVER had to attack with.
    >
    > How truly pathetic you are.

    At least you're not denying that you spend evenings at the Field where
    you can be seen in various automobiles with your head bobbing up and
    down. You are a Usenet piƱata and DNA receptacle!

    Richard Cranium, May 3, 2009