    *screams his frustration with dial-up...*

    -------------
    Scott D.

    Scott Dunaway, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Scott Dunaway

    derek / nul Guest

    Check out ISDN home

    derek / nul, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Scott Dunaway

    dan Guest

    ISDN is NOT broadband. Don't even consider it.

    dan, Oct 14, 2004
  4. Scott Dunaway

    derek / nul Guest

    Its better than satellite!!

    derek / nul, Oct 14, 2004
  5. Scott Dunaway

    mbowen83 Guest

    Either way you failed to answer the ops question. Which was "Can he use a
    broadband modem with a satellite connection?" The answer is no. As all the
    equipment is dependant on a satelite that can transmit the data, so to
    answer that question, yes a special satellite is required.

    And to derek / nul. ISDN SUCKS!!!!! You are paying too much money for a
    service that is only marginally faster than dial-up, and still ties-up a
    phone line.

    mbowen83

    mbowen83, Oct 23, 2004