Satanism Today DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rev. Matt Paradise, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. 9 Dec 2003

    Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday) might
    be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
    released by Purging Talon...

    SATANISM TODAY: THE VIDEO VERSION (Volume 2) is now available from
    PURGING TALON. Two episodes per DVD as always, and here's what you can
    expect... Episode 4 consists of a roundtable discussion between ST host,
    David Harris; Church of Satan High Priest, Peter H. Gilmore; and CoS
    member and film student, Christopher Mealie. Topic for this episode is
    the Coffin Joe series of films and their Satanic implications. Episode 6
    features an interview with Reverend Thomas Thorn of the Electric
    Hellfire Club and the Church of Satan. Thorn discusses his current
    project, U.nited S.atanic A.merica, as well as other fascinating topics
    surrounding music, politics, and Satanism. DVD includes the usual extras.

    Also available...

    SATANISM TODAY: THE VIDEO VERSION (Volume 1: Episodes 1 & 2)
    Fans of the radio version on radiofreesatan.com can now WATCH the first
    two episodes of this program hosted by Church of Satan member, David
    Harris. Produced exclusively by Purging Talon, this DVD contains the
    full-length, digitally mastered first two episodes of the video version,
    both featuring the High Priest of the Church of Satan, Peter H. Gilmore
    as guest interviewee. Magus Gilmore discusses issues of Satanic
    relevance as well as the very tenets and philosophy of Satanism. Not
    only is this DVD a great introduction to Satanism for the uninitiated
    (after reading The Satanic Bible, of course), it's also a worthy
    sampling of the program's video version, produced by Rev. Paradise. The
    disc also includes extras, such as Satanism Today video and radio
    promos, producer bios, an introduction by David Harris, and more. Future
    volumes are forthcoming.

    CHURCH OF SATAN INTERVIEW ARCHIVE
    This DVD collection of television interviews and talk show appearances
    by Church of Satan members spans the past 15 years of media
    representation, including such luminaries as Peter H. Gilmore, Peggy
    Nadramia, Blanche Barton, Boyd Rice, Diabolos Rex, Adam Parfrey, and
    King Diamond. Some of this footage hasn't been seen in over a decade,
    while some of it is exclusive to this DVD. Feature presentation includes
    on-screen facts about these individuals and the Church of Satan as well.
    Also, extras such as recommended reading and viewing lists, a brief bio
    on Anton LaVey, Satanic quotes, Purging Talon catalog section, and more.
    See Satanism accurately represented in the media firsthand and straight
    from the source.

    For information on these titles, log onto http://www.purgingtalon.com/dvd

    Ever Forward!
    Matt G. Paradise
    Print Gestapo - Purging Talon Publishing
    http://www.purgingtalon.com

    Rev. Matt Paradise, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Rev. Matt Paradise

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 12/9/03 12:57 AM, in article
    sneBb.9145$, "Rev. Matt Paradise"
    <> wrote:

    > Fans of Satanism Today (http...) might
    > be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
    > released by Purging Talon...
    >
    > [details snipped]
    >

    > Ever Forward!
    > Matt G. Paradise
    > Print Gestapo - Purging Talon Publishing
    > http://...

    Oh, boy! This is gonna be fun!

    Neal (on the edge of my seat with my trusty tub o'popcorn...waiting for the
    fireworks to begin...)

    Video Flyer, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make copies of these Digital Video Disks
    without the bars on the top and bottom of the screen. I want copies after I
    burn the originals (which already have rot) on Deadly Venereal Disease Day.

    (Intentionally top posted for extra bang!)

    in article BBFADBF7.170D%, Video Flyer at

    MR_ED_of_Course, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Rev. Matt Paradise

    Murder Guest

    "Rev. Matt Paradise" <> wrote in news:sneBb.9145
    $:

    I'm just waiting for Speak Of The Devil: The Canon Of Anton Lavey. I'm not
    a Satanist, I just get a kick out of it and my VHS is getting shabby as
    hell.

    Murder, Dec 9, 2003
  5. Rev. Matt Paradise

    Jay Stewart Guest

    Are these anamorphic?

    Jay Stewart, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Rev. Matt Paradise

    Richard Guest

    "Rev. Matt Paradise" <> wrote in message news:<sneBb.9145$>...

    > Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday) might
    > be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
    > released by Purging Talon...

    Should make a good hit list for Christians.
    -Rich

    Richard, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Rev. Matt Paradise

    RR Guest

    Rev. Matt Paradise wrote:

    > Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday)
    > might be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series,
    > produced and released by Purging Talon...

    Too late! I just picked up "Rosemary's Baby" from DVD Pacific last week. :-(

    --
    RR

    "That's the problem with individuals: they're always trying."
    - Number 2, "The Prisoner"

    RR, Dec 10, 2003
  8. Rev. Matt Paradise

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    I want to know whats on the blooper reel myself

    Metlhd3138, Dec 10, 2003