SATA to IDE adapters..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by J.Clarke, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. J.Clarke

    J.Clarke Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:24:57 +1300
    wrote:

    > Besides ABIT who else makes these things..
    >
    > List of brands please..
    >
    > Not the DSE one is it only can be used with one stacked drive..
    >

    > My dealer has not even heard of them..

    Google is your friend.

    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    J.Clarke, Oct 10, 2003

  2. J.Clarke

    Guest

    Besides ABIT who else makes these things..

    List of brands please..

    Not the DSE one is it only can be used with one stacked drive..

    My dealer has not even heard of them..

    , Oct 10, 2003

  3. Thus spake :

    http://www.ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=117200>

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Oct 10, 2003
  4. J.Clarke

    Big Guest

    On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:30:31 +1200, Aaron Lawrence
    <> wrote:

    >Thus spake :
    >> Besides ABIT who else makes these things..

    >http://www.ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=117200>

    Thanks

    Price looks OK but no Pic of it and not on the Belkin web site

    Big , Oct 11, 2003
  5. "Aaron Lawrence" <> wrote in message

    > For every expert, there is an equal and
    > opposite expert. - Arthur C. Clarke