    which i did but so far no luck in getting the system to recognize it
    any help would be fantastic
    Thanks
    G.man, Sep 21, 2005

  2. G.man

    John Holmes Guest

    G.man blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi......
    > blablablabla
    > fantastic
    > Thanks

    You're welcome.

    --
    Your mother was an elderly dunce who burnt rubber dog turds in closets.
    John Holmes, Sep 21, 2005

  3. G.man

    G.man Guest

    John Holmes blabbered in 24hoursupport helpdesk:

    im a wanker i just trawl newsgroups posting useless comments
    because im a prick,The scum of the earth

    **** OFF John Holmes you were ever so helpfull (NOT)

    for those that are interested
    i have fixed the problem
    downloaded a program from seagate that created a partition in windows

    your mother was a whore whose legs were never closed until one day she got
    the clap and 9 months later the wanker was born

    G.man, Sep 21, 2005
  4. G.man

    Mitch Guest

    In article <huhYe.5008$>, G.man
    <> wrote:

    > Hi......
    >
    > Having got 2 ide hard drives i got a sata hard drive so i can put another
    > operating system on
    > purely for games
    > now my motherboard has 6 sata sockets
    > and i have connected it up and the system recognizes when i go into the raid
    > section before start up

    And did you set the RAID type yet?
    Perhaps it is waiting to find out whether it's RAID 0 or RAID 1 or...
    Mitch, Sep 21, 2005