    Thanks

    --
    Mike

    Mike, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Mike

    Wizard Guest

    **** you, ****.

    Wizard, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Mike

    Robert Baer Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a quiet SATA hard drive enclose. Do such encloses exist
    > - preferably without a fan? Ideally I would like to be able to hold two
    > or more SATA drives.
    >
    > Thanks

    Hard drives get warm, due to the heat the drive motor creates.
    The only way to eliminate the fan, is to put heatsinks directly on
    the drive itself.
    And there are no hard drive enclosures that are made that way.
    Doubling the drives in an enclosure doubles the problem.

    Robert Baer, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Mike

    Thor Guest

    "Robert Baer" <> wrote in message
    > Mike wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I am looking for a quiet SATA hard drive enclose. Do such encloses
    >> exist - preferably without a fan? Ideally I would like to be able to hold
    >> two or more SATA drives.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Hard drives get warm, due to the heat the drive motor creates.
    > The only way to eliminate the fan, is to put heatsinks directly on the
    > drive itself.
    > And there are no hard drive enclosures that are made that way.
    > Doubling the drives in an enclosure doubles the problem.

    besides the fact that the HDD enclosure fans are typically very quiet. I
    have two different brands of enclosures, and I can't hear the fans over the
    drive itself on either one of them.

    Thor, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Robert Baer, <>, the simple, cyanobacterial ape
    crotch, and seamstress, griped:

    > Mike wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I am looking for a quiet SATA hard drive enclose. Do such encloses
    >> exist - preferably without a fan? Ideally I would like to be able to
    >> hold two or more SATA drives.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Hard drives get warm, due to the heat the drive motor creates.
    > The only way to eliminate the fan, is to put heatsinks directly on
    > the drive itself.
    > And there are no hard drive enclosures that are made that way.
    > Doubling the drives in an enclosure doubles the problem.

    Complete fucking crap! Why answer a question when you haven't the foggiest
    idea of the answer?

    You ****.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Roasted goat cyst flash cooked inside soured pigeon liver with lemon
    vinaigrette, served in a bubbling pail with a slew of well-done poison-dart
    frog, stringy bits of clam, fruit juice, a side of crackers and a bottle of
    vaginal discharge.

    Lord Carleton Tillingham-Dennerwater, Mar 8, 2005
  6. Mike

    WHC Guest

    So then 'Lord Carleton' what IS the answer?
    You shoot other people down so quick, yet YOU never even try to answer their
    questions..
    "Lord Carleton Tillingham-Dennerwater"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...

    WHC, Mar 8, 2005
  7. Mike

    Kawosa Guest

    "WHC" <> wrote in

    > So then 'Lord Carleton' what IS the answer?
    > You shoot other people down so quick, yet YOU never even try to answer
    > their questions..
    > "Lord Carleton Tillingham-Dennerwater"
    > <>
    > wrote in message
    >> Robert Baer, <>, the simple, cyanobacterial
    >> ape crotch, and seamstress, griped:

    When you reply to this senseless crap, you feed the trolls. Just ingnore it
    and hope it moves on.

    Kawosa, Mar 8, 2005
  8. Mike

    Wizard Guest

    WHC wrote:
    > So then 'Lord Carleton' what IS the answer?
    > You shoot other people down so quick, yet YOU never even try to
    > answer their questions..

    It doesn't work that way, fuckhead. Those of us who know the dfference
    between your total fucking crap and correct technical information have
    earned the right to watch fucktards like you post your utter bullshit just
    so we can have a fucking good laugh at you. So, now that you know the rules,
    you answer the question.

    <aside>
    Hold your sides, folks...

    Wizard, Mar 8, 2005
  9. Mike

    Kawosa Guest

    Lord Casper Millertutch-Pellyville
    <>
    wrote in news::

    > Kawosa, <>, the potbellied, stinky gooney bird, and
    > illuminator of books at night, sniveled:
    >
    >> "WHC" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> So then 'Lord Carleton' what IS the answer?
    >>> You shoot other people down so quick, yet YOU never even try to
    >>> answer their questions..
    >>> "Lord Carleton Tillingham-Dennerwater"
    >>> <>
    >>> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >> When you reply to this senseless crap, you feed the trolls. Just
    >> ingnore it and hope it moves on.

    > Wrong, fucktard.
    > When unthinking retards post shit for an answer they are feeding the
    > trolls, anything they post later in an attempt to wriggle out of their
    > public ridicule merely adds to there public ridicule.
    >
    > Perhaps you'd like to **** off now or will you decide to make an even
    > bigger spectacle of yourself?

    Actually, I am amused by your scribble. I have never seen a supposed
    human with such a nasty, no, filthy writing character. You win that one,
    hands down. But then you could be a bot. That would make more sense.

    Kawosa, Mar 9, 2005